Reviews for "World's End Chapter 2"

Same problem with the guy below. The game is stuck just after Zofia's balcony; we just can't advance.

That's too bad because I am really looking forward for this game. I really enjoyed the first one, and the experience up until the stuck part has been good as well. Too bad I already lost my chapter one's save file, because it seems like the stats and gears can be carried over..

Please fix the bug. It is literally gamebreaking.

Im gonna give this game a 3 star because it is a good strategy game but only like 5 or 10 minutes or so you can get really bored.

Introductory story was hilarious! I love the skinny girl, Y, who's bold and shy at the same time.

Game play is similar to episode. However, I found the battles more challenging because of the short of manpower to fight against the guards.

Why when I worked so hard the saves and the saved file to get all those skill and ithems the game doesn't allow it ?

far too slow. i got bored in 10 minutes after being killed after the first enemies. way too overpowered in that first battle and I simply lost interest