Reviews for "World's End Chapter 2"

Good game. Megadeath is OP and spoils it though. Why put an overpowered move so we don't have to play through the game?

Great game, but...
I've lost my savefile 2 times, even without logging out of newgrounds.
This cookie based save system it's really annoying.

I really loved the first game, and was excited when I saw that apparently there was a second one posted some time ago that I had missed! It has all of the benefits of the first game, and I'd gladly have rated it 5 stars - 4 1/2 at minimum.

However.

The autosave is broken. The save functionality is, in fact, entirely broken. As frustrating as it was not to be able to make any saves, it was even more frustrating when I accidentally navigated away from the tab maybe 3/4 of the way through the game and had to start all over.

I went ahead and removed half a star for that.

Last level was way too hard, relies on distraction skills and you have to keep playing with the quick saves. What if I dont want to use the distract skill?

how can i finish the game if you keep spawning slime