Reviews for "World's End Chapter 2"

How is it even possible to beat the cloaked women?, I have tried to bea her for 4 hours now and I keep failing

i love this game as well as the previous chapter
only 1 complaint:
the slimes that keep respawining in the exploding mushroom level need to be toned down a little
the monsters in there are already vastly overpowered, and i can only keep up running back and forth between spawnpoints with my 2 surviving character for so long without losing my mind.
please either tone down the attack power of the slimes, their HP or their spawning rate

i've restarted the battle about 4 times now, but the spiders kill off 3-4 of my characters every time because they can attack twice, move very far, and on top of that they poison and weaken characters

and because you had no shops in between for a very long time i also ran out of food items, so healing my characters is a total drag even with 2 healers on my team.

i like a challenge, but the combined difficulty of all these things is just simply to much to handle

Took me a while but I finally beat chapter 2. For me, two fights in particularly were extremely difficult to achieve flawless victory and that was the warden and the first appearance of the plague licker monsters.
The battles were harder this time around. If anyone wants flawless victory in every battle, better make friends with the quick save/quick load. Most battles, you're out numbered. The difficulty level increased significantly from chapter 1 but is manageable (albeit frustrating.)
That last battle ... if you don't bother with any of the other characters and focus solely on Duriken with the help of Zoria's enamored, it's super easy.
Was hoping to see what happens to Aizu/Aizu's severed arm but guess that will be in chapter 3.

Vadim deserved better :(

Finally beat Chapter 2! Same rating as Chapter 1, with mostly the same strengths and weaknesses. I'll just list the flaws, as the good things are the same for Chapter 2 as they were in my review for Chapter 1.

1) As mentioned in my review for Chapter 1, it's almost impossible to remember the plot of the previous chapter by the time the next chapter appears after two years. I probably won't remember the plots to Chapter 1 and 2 by the time Chapter 3 comes out, dramatically reducing my enjoyment of the game. Also as I mentioned in my previous review, you should have waited until you completed the entire game before releasing the chapters all together. Just have each chapter playtested extensively before you start making the next chapter so you can plan changes to that chapter and the following chapters and polish each chapter and make every chapter as good as it can be before you release the entire game. Additionally, I, like many other people, upgraded my computer between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, and so have no way of having a Chapter 1 save and be able to access that part of the gameplay.

2. The difficulty level is too high. You should be able to choose the difficulty level in the game. Less experienced gamers should have the option to choose easier difficulty levels. The first level was very hard for first time players, which turns some gamers off. The first level should be used as a tutorial for people who have never played the game to understand the mechanics, not as difficult as it is now. Also, it's possible to make enough wrong Skills choices or not kill enough enemies or not pick up enough items to find it very difficult to continue in the game and be forced to restart from a long time ago or even the entire game. For a game that a lot of people are playing for the first time due to the aforementioned long wait between chapters, the high difficulty level of the early levels turn a lot of people off.

3. There was no warning or any way to know which was the final level, so I saved my money and items for nothing.

P.S. Please bring Vadim back! He and his dialogue was one of my favorites. My crazy theory about Aizu is that she is Martin's sister in disguise, because they look the same in the codex.