Reviews for "World's End Chapter 2"

Is the AI dumb on purpose? Because in the level you have to fight against Wilhelm and Fero (two enemies with shields) I just ignored until i had killed all the others and they never moved so what I did was go downstairs and throw corpses to them from down there (they were still not moving) until they died (actually when I was about to kill the second one there were so many corpses piled up that he decided to come down through the pile of corpses and attack my character on the table but he was so badly wounded by then that I killed him in one strike).

Also after beating the level where the six characters reunite the game ends, as in the next level never loads, I'd assume it's a bug.

As to the actual gameplay I think people can go read the positive reviews on the previous one.

The last fight was ridiculous with having to spam mockery and since I didn't have lewd glance on zofia it was even more ridiculous (over use of SP boosting items) but after experimenting i'd finally gotten flawless victory. Later on it seemed that some of the characters became almost utterly useless and only there to be healed after taking damage. 8/10

AWESOME just like the first one. What am I gonna get addicted to until chapter 3 is out?...

Love the game, it's surprisingly difficult at times. And when you keep seeing more perks, and when you keeping more characters. It's a little torturous, but that's me

Good game. Megadeath is OP and spoils it though. Why put an overpowered move so we don't have to play through the game?