Reviews for "World's End Chapter 2"

A great story!

Simply stunning!

5 Tornado Spins for gameplay! 5 Slunk Nuggets for content! 5 Bulletproof Clothes for gear! 5 Grotesque Fungi for consumables! 5 Kidney Jabs for the narrative!! Yes, somehow I grew fond of Vadim and his incomprehensible elocution.

Yes it is crazy hard: need to be strategic about it. If you can hold off spending you cash till very near the end, you can afford a lot more of the better gear. Also I try to hold off spending skill points until I know I need a particular skill... no take-backsies means you need to be certain it was a wise spend ;) That said, with the right build (and a Chapter 1 save) is just possible to earn flawless victories... just takes a while.

What upgrades you choose is important. This is possibly one of the few limitations: you are limited on skill points AND zloteks AND items: this kind means if you don't pick certain skills, you'll make the experience much harder: e.g. heal skill usage is unlimited, but if you rely on slunk nuggets, you're gonna run out quick - which means it is hard to play the game AND try out all the skills. I would have love to try out Spin Slash... but that's a chunk of SP to unlock a skill that there never seems an opportunity to use (because if a character is swarmed, it's usually light's out!!) I suppose that's something to look forward to in future chapters ;)

THANK YOU for the ability to use the save from Chapter 1: this meant I could spend time actually hitting enemies, rather than throwing objects & dead bodies at them... (how I got through Chapter 1) I imagine if you haven't got a Chapter 1 save, you'll need to use this strategy to survive. Face it: if you want to enjoy this game, then you really need a Chapter 1 save!!

PERFECT? PRETTY DAMN CLOSE!!!!!

You killed Him just like that???? WTH man

Is the AI dumb on purpose? Because in the level you have to fight against Wilhelm and Fero (two enemies with shields) I just ignored until i had killed all the others and they never moved so what I did was go downstairs and throw corpses to them from down there (they were still not moving) until they died (actually when I was about to kill the second one there were so many corpses piled up that he decided to come down through the pile of corpses and attack my character on the table but he was so badly wounded by then that I killed him in one strike).

Also after beating the level where the six characters reunite the game ends, as in the next level never loads, I'd assume it's a bug.

As to the actual gameplay I think people can go read the positive reviews on the previous one.

The last fight was ridiculous with having to spam mockery and since I didn't have lewd glance on zofia it was even more ridiculous (over use of SP boosting items) but after experimenting i'd finally gotten flawless victory. Later on it seemed that some of the characters became almost utterly useless and only there to be healed after taking damage. 8/10