Reviews for "World's End Chapter 2"

As good, if not better, than the first chapter.

Once again, a classic on this site.

A little hint for those who struggle: you can forget skills to regain your precious exp point AND, during the battle, you can unequip/equip gears for free, meaning than every single one of your attackers can -and should- have the spiked helmet equipped during their attacks.

The story just gets better and better, the characters are all interesting and the new skills are awesome. Absolutely 5 stars!

I could've swore that I already wrote a review to this chapter, but I guess that never happened. I greatly enjoyed the first chapter when I beat it on my old computer. Unfortunately, I had to get a new one, so I lost the save. So I beat it again a few days ago. And I beat this one just now. The medals didn't trigger, since I should've earned all of them, but I'm sure that's just a newgrounds issue. Beat it more or less in time for the new year as well, and I'm planning to take on the third chapter soon. Oh and as for the spoiler in the comments, you know the big one, it's entirely realistic. We'll miss them, or maybe we don't, but we'll move on regardless. The story was great and it isn't difficult at all as long as you don't brute force it, and appreciate that you may be in for the long haul. Keep up the great work, and look forward for my review on chapter three. And of course, for any that proceed.

Love the game, it's surprisingly difficult at times. And when you keep seeing more perks, and when you keeping more characters. It's a little torturous, but that's me

I really loved the first game, and was excited when I saw that apparently there was a second one posted some time ago that I had missed! It has all of the benefits of the first game, and I'd gladly have rated it 5 stars - 4 1/2 at minimum.

However.

The autosave is broken. The save functionality is, in fact, entirely broken. As frustrating as it was not to be able to make any saves, it was even more frustrating when I accidentally navigated away from the tab maybe 3/4 of the way through the game and had to start all over.

I went ahead and removed half a star for that.