Reviews for "World's End Chapter 2"

Excellent game!! Since I played Chapter 1 I've been waiting for the second part to come out and it finally did! I loved this game so much; the plot keeps getting more interesting as the game develops and the battles are tougher now, which can be frustrating at times if you want to achieve flawless victories. I loved the new characters that were introduced in this chapter, but Vadim's tragic fate took me by surprise :( I also liked the different environments, as well as the soundtrack. In my opinion, this game is perfect. Not disappointed and very excited about Chapter 3

Great game,The plot substantially got better and the script improved alot.The 2 year wait was well wroth I'd say because of the increased-length this chapter had.Chancellor fight was extremely difficult and truly fitting for an ending.My only complaint was Vadim's sad demise,his beloved companionship will not be forgotten :D.

I love this game. I've got to find my save file from the first one.

Vadim deserved better :(

HOLY SHIT IT'S FINALLY HERE.
FUCKING WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS GOURMET SHIT WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

but srsly tho, great fucking game, one of my favourite rpg, CHAPTER 3 B O Y Z, LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN~