Reviews for "World's End Chapter 2"

Awesome/Engaging/Thrill/Funny/Perfect

Already amazing, and I haven't even broken out of the jail yet. Because I loved part 1 so much, I hopped right into part two. Of course, I loved that I was able to carry over all my progress. The first battle was a pretty good warmup, but the second one being a 4-way free for all, was extremely creative. This was the kind of stuff I was hoping Final Fantasy Tactics would have had in it. In the latter part of the first game, I had to admit the AI was pretty damn crafty, especially because I was trying to keep all my party members alive for those extra experience points. I'm really looking forward to finishing this chapter, and I've hardly scratched the surface. Like others have said, if you stitched this and part 1 together, you very well have a feature length game worth $20 easy.

Chuck Norris in the train chapter?
I would have liked more that if Reynold had beard like the first hillman he looked like Chuck Norris!!! and the roundhouse kick its so obvious!

Pros:
-I love the retro game music.

-Game is long with a lot of battles feels like a full feature game.

-Interesting story.

-Interesting Characters with interesting skills. My favorite is Tevoran for now.

-Codex is a nice touch.

-Great gameplay.

cons:
-The death of one my characters was unnecessary. It was ridiculous he just died in an accident.
Tevoran recklessness almost cost the life of Reynold but it ended up killing another member.

-I spend more time reading a dictionary than playing this game seriously... I know its suppose to add to the experience but we are not all born English Speakers. That ruins the experience for many of us that their main Language is not English. Maybe add option so that we can switch to simple words for us not born in an English speaking country. Also you could limit the words or just let Tevoran speak that way.

-Not enough money, Sadly I lost my completed file from the first game since it came 2 years ago. Making buying consumable items and armors a waste of money.

-Not enough skill points. So I was never able to see all skills in the game in action.

2 battle where very hard the battle where we first encounter riflemen(Without the bullet proof vest that is on the map I don't think is possible to beat the level flawless) and the limited 10 rounds battle(It was hard because I wanted to kill them all). Everything else was fine.

Maldita sea, I just want more of this! Great style of game, hilarious plot, challenging difficulty, high re-gaming potential... Por lo que mas quieran, chapter three asap!

Good as usual, very glad to see the old style and formats still in place, liked the idea of secretes, only that I had no clue that they were there until I read other reviews.

Judging from the reviews and comments, it seems like the difficulty of the game vary a lot from player to player, which makes it more interesting because it shows that the builds and strategies the players chose really do matter.

I am no comedian, but I don't know if I would call the conversation comedic; there were instances of humor but it seems to be mostly contextual humor rather than systematic humor, nevertheless, the conversations added an essential aspect to the game, particularly enjoyed the plethora of vocabulary.

About Vadim's death, I get that we are tired of making a big deal out of minor characters' death, but the way the characters reacted to it made it seem like Vadim was never an important part of the story or group, when many players, at least I, feel like he was important. For instance, he was the first character that was recruited after the story starts, and is although a flat character, one with many distinct characteristics.

The gameplay is quite interesting, especially when I realized that victories can be easy with the right strategy, like I said, making the player think and rewarding that thinking is a quality of a truly good game. Although I would have liked seeing more scripted multi-party combats, as a personal wish.

I did not really like the music so I played the game in mute, can't really comment on the sound effects as a result.

Over all a great game, looking forward to chapter three, I am expecting the revealation of associations between the dominions mentioned in the game, obviously Aizu is a thread of that connection, but I hope she is more than a kind of resource that everyone is trying to get FOR THE SAME REASON. According to the drama I read, after the revealation should come the show down, which, I think will be in the fourth and maybe the last chapter.