For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Coffee Doodles -Cyberdevil"

Funny and awesome looking!

Thanks dude! :)

well this locks edgy end cool

Glad you liked it!

That is one hell (hehe) of an upgrade for his avatar, not like Blazkowicz wasn't neat enough, or was it Doom Guy the Doom Slayer? man if it is the second this will be quite ironic.

Comick responds:

Thanks! I think his icon is from Doom too so yeah that's how it all connects!

Oh, I have been there way too many times!!! Great pic!!!

This was way more devilish than I could've hoped/expected/intended! :D Such a bad-ass design. And in addition to those spiky eyeball kneecaps, dreary wings, ominously glowing eyes (I love orange too), sharp fangs and claws and generally so very livid character design overall it has that bit of comedy too. XD Nice. With and without that: whole different impressions. You managed that cybernetic homage well all the while morphing him into a whole new me. Great detail. Sketchiness really enforces the beastly impression too. Thank you! Hope it didn't cost more coffee to make than I delivered.

Hey @Doomroar didn't expect to see you here! :D Just might switch to this one in the future... though, how would that work with licensing terms hmmmm...

-cd-

Comick responds:

Awesome! So glad you liked the doodle and how I went about drawing this too haha. It was actually super fun considering I love me a good demonic doodle. And yeah feel free to use the drawing to whatever you want, you paid for it. *sips coffee*