Reviews for "Sneaky Bay Day 3"

Good game, as always! :-) I'm only stucked at the box, I got the clue, but tried to take letters from the Alphabet - bullshit, from the Sneaky Bay - bullshit, from the sentence in the list - bullshit, from the telephone board - still bullshit... sorry for lots of bullshit ;-)
Oh, is it intentional or is it an error when I click on the locked door and get a comment "The door is locked, the keyhole is red"?

***Spoiler***
How were we supposed to figure out that the password for the box was "open"?
I got the code off the page and tried using letters from everywhere. Finally caved and use the walk through only to get more confused..

selfdefiant responds:

The payphone was used for the solution.

For some reason, I just really like this one. Very clever, that box clue. I have to say, this kid's metabolism is incredible. He can saw down a tree and build a freaking radio tower after only eating a salad all day.

Game play is easier than previous episodes. At least, I only had to find one pearl to satisfy a merchant and a bird for a girl with crazy hair. Building a fire, refilling the water bottle, and calling mom have become a routine for Sneaky boy. Yet, there's a lack of excitement on this island. I reckon Sneaky boy and Grandpa should find something to entertain themselves, not just work every day.

@M-Class, that word simply came out of my mind and it happened to work. I didn't find a clue at the payphone.

Another grand day at Sneaky Bay! Island sure is being exploited, shellfish, starfish, pearls, trees cut down, buildings popping up all over the place. :P Guess this is what happens when you give humans a select set of tools and let them run rampant! Another good segment; onto the next one.

-cd-

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I appreciate your reviews!