For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Taking of Sarah Grace"

You creep motherfucker, why did you do this?
Here in my town there is a girl from my school missing. Shes gone missing for about a week. Fuck.
And thats not even the worst part, my front neighbors moved to the US two months ago.
Fuck mate, please tell me that you invented this history. This is really givin me the creeps.

That was nice and original. I would've loved some music/sounds in the background though.

Pretty good... Although I don't like how it amounted to a shaggy dog story in the end. Many questions were left unanswered as well, major and minor, and that bothered me. But hey, not the worst thing ever!

Puzzles were simple and the story was decent. My suggestion would be for most moves whether it be going up the stairs, in the kitchen etc. there be another picture shown in the background, and maybe better puzzles that make the player more involved. Either it was pretty fun. I'm into texting games and I look forward to another!

There was a lot of reading involved. It was very hard to feel scared because it almost all text. It almost feels like one massive fetch quest.

Then I finished the game and it ended in the best way possible.