Reviews for "Electric Cock Rocket"

I'm sorry, but I couldn't get into this game. It was mostly because there were no instructions! I just had no idea what I was supposed to do! I managed to get some medals, I think? It was just so hard for me to intentionally win in this. The art could use some work.

It just made no sense to me. The name's kind of nice, though. This really isn't for me. Uh, Happy Robot Day! It said I had no sound, but I wasn't missing much.

DBuck-Eye responds:

Did you play on an older browser? IE definitely won't have sound.
Sorry it wasn't for you, but thanks for playing!

this is pretty awesome, the 8 bit style and humor go well together. Has a slight learning curve the first few times i tried to play, but after those couple of times i got dodging the poo and throwing the other chickens down well. I feel that maybe if you ever decide to make improvements or tweek the game a bit that you could include a "3 lives then game over system" . But overall a great and addicting game!

DBuck-Eye responds:

Thanks man! I'm happy that you liked it!

This game has potential to be a great game but there are a few flaws. The music gets grating after a while so change it up maybe, and the automatic moving doesn't really help. It hinders me because the player just won't stop when i want it to. Fix those and this would be one of the best time-burning games ever!

DBuck-Eye responds:

I'd recommend muting the music after a while :) The fact that he keeps moving is what makes the game challenging and different!

Only one suggestion: enable an alternative button for shooting, a, x, space, something different than the arrow key.

DBuck-Eye responds:

Sure, I could probably add that!