Reviews for "Electric Cock Rocket"

Wow, I this game is really cool! It's probably my favorite one from the best of july yet!

DBuck-Eye responds:

I'm glad that you liked it!

A bit laggy sometimes.Plus,I have no music, but maybe it´s just my problem. Anyway, good work! Definitely playing it on mobile :)

DBuck-Eye responds:

That's definitely the best way to play it! Glad that you liked it! :)

Wow, I was surprised by how fun this game was. I read the name and knew I had to play it, but I was surprised by how fun and original the game was. There is a really nice art style and the game is very fun. My only suggestion would for there to be a bit more description on how to play. The game is fine as is, but it still took me a couple attempts to figure out how the game worked, and some people would've just left after that first attempt.

DBuck-Eye responds:

Thanks for the thoughtful review, and I'm glad that it surprised you! I think I should add some more instructions to the help page.

10/10 - IGN

DBuck-Eye responds:

I was hoping for at least a 12/10 from IGN...

I love the game, so I'll leave a good rating, but a few things:

1) I see no reason this game should ever lag, but it does. I get stuck moving in one direction or another and die due to unresponsiveness. Not sure what you built this with and how much control you have over performance.

2) I can't scroll the story on desktop? It goes off the page... I actually think the sliding is implemented in a really clunky way, even on the pages where it works (achievements and scores).

Other than that, I don't think I have any major problems with the experience. Some shortcut keys within menu contexts would be nice (hitting r to replay) for desktop users...

More than anything, I love that the game feels very expressive in a sort of elegant, although South Park-ish kind of way.

DBuck-Eye responds:

I'm really glad that you liked it! What were you playing it on? I'm using a 2010 MacBook Pro with Firefox 41 and it seems to run fine, but this could definitely lag, especially if you have a lot of tabs open, unfortunately. HTML5 and javascript are getting better in terms of performance, but honestly, I think Flash is still faster.

I think I'll add some more control options and a replay key tonight. Thanks for the review!