Reviews for "Frankie & Stein"

i love how people try to get a good ending! muhahaha!! you are the devil, good work!

I am totally satisfied with this game: It has good music, story and characters. (They act as real people. The play of features are great.) The graphics are amazing.

First I didn't know what to do with only one brain but after that I found that I can move the camera... (- quarter star)

There should be more endings in my opinion. (- quarter star)

The stories before the endings were interesting. My favourite is the yellow-purple combo...Overlords... Mu-ha-ha...

This game has a very strong atmosphere. And not every game has to end good.

arty-farty responds:

thanks a bunch

Cute story, nice graphics, overall fun+short time waster! GJ! :)
I suggest having the option to skip the beginning when restarting and a short word to tell the player to click-drag the image to look for brains.
PS: the combination leading to the 2nd ending kept freezing (where Stein says 'WHAT'). I finally managed to get it working after reloading 3x.

Not sure if I'm missing something or if there really isn't any combination of brains that results in a successful monster. Even if there is no correct solution, there should be a lot more story endings (I keep getting the same two). Either the replay button should skip straight to the brain selection, or there should be an option to skip the beginning story. Spelling/grammar should be checked. The concept is good and I really like the art, but the actual game part of it needs improvement.

Im 100% with HanBananCan. And im the "Next"-Button-Clicker-Hero..
But still nice work, just need a lil pimp. 3 and 3