For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Sentry Knight Conquest"

A very well made game and I love the addition of pets, however I am one of those players who uses arrow keys to move and can't properly play using WASD for movement for me its like trying to write with the other hand which just doesn't work. It would be awesome if you guys added the option to use them for players like myself, that being said keep up the good work! :D

This is a fun little short game. Has a nice difficulty- challenges are all nice and fair. The art style is just beautifully charming, and all in all, I had a lot of fun playing it! Definitely worth the 5 stars! Very well done! Can't wait to see the new tactics game you're making on steam! I'll for sure buy it!

Glad you liked it! Sweet :D

After Tactics, Im gonna make another free web game like this. Just bigger, better and building off the criticisms I got from players.

You brought it out of a Tower Defense and made it into a 3D type shooter, surviving waves of the enemies we know and love, including some new Bosses and such. The design and style of the game made me think of Video Game: The Game in a way, because of the cartoon feature of the design. Overall, this is another stunning game, so keep up the good work!

Tyler responds:

Haha fun story - I was making this around same time we did Video Game: The Game. It was made to be a parody of this game :P

Anyway, thanks!

I love it!!! It's going into my favorites. Great work.

very good! I loved the gameplay and the graphics.

Glad you enjoyed it !