Reviews for "Sentry Knight Conquest"

Very interesting story set even in the first second of the game with the dialogue with the main character and the knight. Beautiful background as well. Interesting, but simple character design and simple gameplay. Reminds me of Knightmare Tower, another amazing game.

glad you enjoyed !

You brought it out of a Tower Defense and made it into a 3D type shooter, surviving waves of the enemies we know and love, including some new Bosses and such. The design and style of the game made me think of Video Game: The Game in a way, because of the cartoon feature of the design. Overall, this is another stunning game, so keep up the good work!

Tyler responds:

Haha fun story - I was making this around same time we did Video Game: The Game. It was made to be a parody of this game :P

Anyway, thanks!

Honestly. This game is great, I loved the design and the gameplay is actually very good. I'm hopefull that you can pass throw steam greenlight cause the game is pretty cool.

I love it!!! It's going into my favorites. Great work.

Lively graphics, catching music, friendly controls... and you've even cared about putting some medals here too \o/

Boy you've surely got such a nice game here I tell you hwat! Nice job, pal!

thanks! glad you like :)