Reviews for "Sentry Knight Conquest"

I know this kind of review is very user-specific, and not really the obligation of the developer, but a game that uses both the keyboard and the mouse is pretty alienating to people who use laptops with a trackpad. There are too many games users like me can't play without going out and buying a mouse.

Those red bombs show up way too early in the game for the player to handle. The last half of the game ramps up to a point where there are no more upgrades to make it less challenging, as the endless swarms just take so many hits and my eyes start to go bleary because of all the motion.

Neat game, just not as well-functioning as sentry knight games tend to be. I still thought it looked cool and was well laid out. I just wished I hadn't played and gotten a literal headache from the motion...

Tyler responds:

yeah thats fair- thanks for the feedback. I'm gonna take this genre out for another spin eventually and do it better. learned a lot from releasing this one.

its ok but i wish it had a speed upgrade.

Jeez, I thought this was a crappy game. (Later On) Ok Nvm XD.

Nice art, programming, and every runs smoothly, but there's nothing special, and the concept is very overused, this game's also too repetitive and got boring real fast.

Tyler responds: