Reviews for "Sentry Knight Conquest"

Pretty dang fun. Wish the spells weren't in such an awkward space, it's hard to move around and cast a spell at once, but hey, maybe that's just me being used to using a controller. Otherwise, great job!

botched movment

disappointing but gameplay is good

Really fun and addicting but it would be fun ro see some more stuff in it like items or something :)

Tyler responds:

After I finish Sentry Knight Tactics im gonna revisit this genre! Its gonna be the same gameplay, but with items and SO MANY GUNS. I can't wait to start making it actually.

Anyway, glad you liked this!

This is a fun little short game. Has a nice difficulty- challenges are all nice and fair. The art style is just beautifully charming, and all in all, I had a lot of fun playing it! Definitely worth the 5 stars! Very well done! Can't wait to see the new tactics game you're making on steam! I'll for sure buy it!

Tyler responds:

Glad you liked it! Sweet :D

After Tactics, Im gonna make another free web game like this. Just bigger, better and building off the criticisms I got from players.

I think what would make this even better is an upgrade to increase the players movement speed.