For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Sentry Knight Conquest"

Very interesting story set even in the first second of the game with the dialogue with the main character and the knight. Beautiful background as well. Interesting, but simple character design and simple gameplay. Reminds me of Knightmare Tower, another amazing game.

Tyler responds:

glad you enjoyed !

I viewed Sentry Knight Tactics and it looks great! It's like Battlehearts, the first one.
Alright, this game is fantastic to me. Always loved this kind of lined art.

I hadnt seen the third survival omg so I did all the levels 3 stars before I killed the final boss.
In chorme it seems the medals dont all work..? 3th, 5th and 5th do.

Good game tho,git gud

Finally got that "Untouchable" achievement! Man, that was seriously the toughest part of the game, no doubt about it...

Pretty cool change of gameplay from the previous games, I like the fact that you can move around, makes the game feel more epic and less "restricting". It is kinda sad that there was only one gun to use and only 3 specific spells, but in the end it turned out to be fine. I think it would be better if you coud like choose the spells for the different slots like 1,2 and 3.

Either way, I really enjoyed this game with its merciless arenas, unique enemy types and tough bosses ( not gonna talk about the last one for now, it was a true pain in the but whole )