Reviews for "Sentry Knight Conquest"

A very well made game and I love the addition of pets, however I am one of those players who uses arrow keys to move and can't properly play using WASD for movement for me its like trying to write with the other hand which just doesn't work. It would be awesome if you guys added the option to use them for players like myself, that being said keep up the good work! :D

visual : Decent background and animations but art style is pretty samey compared to the other games you produced. Nice touch with the screen shake when the player character is firing though.

audio: Good music that appropriately sets the tone of the game.

ui : Layout of UI is well-organized and intuitive.

gamplay:

1) Difficulty in pressing skill hotkeys while navigating with the WASD keys (tendency to press the wrong keys while moving with WASD). Also, it is distracting to the player to look away from the player character to check the skill icons at the bottom left corner of the screen, especially when the player has to dodge incomoing bullets.

Suggestion : Change spell selection by cycling through the list of spells using the 'E' key with the icon of the selected spell hovering over the player character. Then direct the spell by right-clicking the spot on the screen.

2) Player movement feels too sluggish; player may feel frustrated at not being quick enough to dodge bullets.

Suggestion: Include an upgrade that raises movement speed.

Fantastic! The difficulty is perfect, the challenges are hard but not annoying, and the art style is great. Only a few things really seemed to bug me but hardly detract from the game.

1. Music comes off a bit... bland. Or perhaps cliche? I've heard music similar to it to much to enjoy it.

2. The skill select is a MUCH bigger issue and the reason for the half star off from perfect. Having to take fingers off the movement keys is near impossible without getting hit and I would much prefer to have an option to move them to right click or space.

3. Finally, this is a bug but its a bad one. When I get a medal, the medal pop up thing lags the game to the point of almost crashing my browser. I suggest setting the graphics to low on that or something because otherwise the game runs amazingly for me on full graphics and all graphics on (A rarity in flash games I might add). Though this may not be your fault and may be in the hands of the newgrounds site.

Honestly. This game is great, I loved the design and the gameplay is actually very good. I'm hopefull that you can pass throw steam greenlight cause the game is pretty cool.

Fantastic game! But why medals don't unlock for me?