Reviews for "Sentry Knight Conquest"

Cool graphics, medieval music, but is very hard for me.

Good, polished game. I enjoyed playing it.

glad you liked it !
:D

Dear Christ, The living bombs are just... I've shot them like 10 times, they live. I shoot them once more and they finally blow up, THEY KILL ME IN THE PROCESS. It takes forever to kill them and when you do, they kill you to. Please nerf them. Otherwise, Great game. Graphics are good and this is a newer idea.

There's a very odd glitch where left clicking does not shoot. Otherwise, its a good game, but that major flaw made the game unplayable for me.

Tyler responds:

Weird, what browser are you using? Will look into it!

With each of your new Sentry Games the game gets worse for me. Your first one was incredibly fun, the graphics were great, the characters didn't have those weird in-your-face eyes, there was a skill tree to make your character feel a little more you..
This game takes all of that and throws it out the door. Nothing feels fun about this game. Even rebinding the keys feels like a chore with the way you set it up. And the 'mysterious bad guy' is way too cliche. "HA HA HA! Even though you are just now getting involved you will not have an impact in our plans. Though my intentions are to inevitably kill you, I'm going to go away now and not kill you while I have the chance"
You know. THAT bad guy.
I'm not saying you're a terrible game developer, but you aren't getting any better.

Tyler responds:

I deliberately use story tropes while I improve my game design, animation and production skills and we experiment with genre. Thanks for the feedback.