Reviews for "Gravity Driver 2"

honestly this is a favorite driving game for me. Love the music for everything and the sounds. They should make a console game with actual races for this. But ghosting for multiplayer so mo player crashes into another.

I really like this concept, you don't see many games like this. I also enjoy the handling a lot, mostly when you drive at high speed and start doing powerslides :P

Really, really good game! Only thing is, I think there should be a drift key, or at least a different key for the brake because "back arrow" is way to hard to reach. Maybe the space bar? Or you could just let the user decide. Otherwise, great game! Keep it up!!!

Amazing game. I love the music. I wonder how you managed to get these graphics inside flash!!!

But the audio also got special attention. the sound effects are detailed and deep. The engine sound response is realistic.

The handling might be tricky at first. but now I realize you actually need to turn this fast, otherwise you would hit obstacles all the time. In other words, the handling fits perfectly and it just requires some skill, it's not an basic "turn left/turn right" game. the car actually "drifts" slightly if you turn too fast at high speeds (and releasing the throttle to make sharp turns is a nice touch)

I also noticed it's hard to try and create something different without having people comparing your work to something else.. You'll probably have more luck if you just stick to regular driving games :S (for some reason, people wont compare it anymore if it was done a million times)
But I still enjoy the fact you're trying to develop something unusual.

I really liked the game, it brings you the sensation of driving really fast. Something that sometimes a 3D game can't do.