Reviews for "Real Robos"

Pros: A well animated piece. I liked the japanese robot-influenced designs (Ultraman? Mazinger? Getter Robo? <insert one of billions of japanese robot media>). Animated figures fighting in a real world environment was a good way to go, especially since they were visibly wrecking the room during the fight (though took me a second or two to adjust to it).

Cons: Didn't get why they were fighting (may want to include some note or something, like a wanted poster at HQ for example). Also where did the little mini-beastman with the space blaster come from? Pacing was a touch on the slow side too, had multiple moments where I was looking at the background instead of what was going on in the scene.

Other: All in all, a pretty good piece. I can see the effort that went into this. It's by no means perfect, but has good potential. I can definitely see this turning into something grander with a little work. Plus anything with robots fighting it out is always good.

RickMarin responds:

Thank you for your critique , I will take to heart all of your observation if I do another one of these or another different project .

A beautifully shot, smooth animated film. Very cute character designs .

Thanks

I love how you integrated the animation in with the reality. Keep it up.

THanks

REALLY incredible!

RickMarin responds:

Very unique, I love the concept . The visuals were amazing and animation very good. Love to see more.

RickMarin responds:

Thank you , very glad you liked it.