Reviews for "Cube Escape: Harvey's Box"

A bit on the short side, but very enjoyable. The music puzzle is a bit annoying because if you forget a note and need to go back to the notes, by the time you return to the puzzle, it reset all you did before. It would have been nice to simply have the note in your inventory. Speaking of which, it would be nice to be able to rearrange the items in the inventory, so you can have the ones you need close together. The background music is awesome, though. Very appropriate to the mood. All in all, I liked it.

Thanks for making this new episode! I enjoyed solving your creative puzzles with sufficient clues provided. It's fun to play around with key tunes creating a short melody.

Nevertheless, there was a bug with the fly puzzle. Upon finishing it, I clicked away and didn't wait for some flies to glow. Thus, I couldn't escape the cube as I didn't have the means to fight a shadow person. Then, I watched the walk through and restarted the game. Finally, I escaped.

I am not sure why this shadow person was afraid of light and was trapped in a cube every time. Perhaps, it's related to his mental health issue.

I thoroughly enjoy all your games but this one I found a bit too cryptic. The safety pin's place....really?

Great game, good graphics, interesting puzzles. I did find it a little more difficult than some of the others, but I think that's just because I'm not great at 2-number Sudoku, or even a full game of Sudoku.