Reviews for "Cube Escape: Harvey's Box"

One of the best of its kind. I found this one particularly well balanced, compared to the Cube : Seasons, which was full of tortured logic hard to get around.

Continue making these awesome games. I particularly like your artistic touch, I would like it to be even more present. Maybe you fear of going to far? I don't know, just saying.

Looking forward to the next one.

puzzles were within reasonable limits, things wernt overly complicated or impossible to the point where i needed a guide. It had the PERFECT amount of challenge.

however i am taking off one star because no where did it say that on the dominoes puzzle that you needed to pair the same numbers together for it to work, dominoes is played where you try to make multiples of 5 such as 5 10 15 ect which is how a normal person would have tryed to solve that puzzle... so I did require outside information on that which was not in the game.

my only advice to make the game better, or to make it a 5 star game in my book is to add a note some where that says to solve the domino puzzle, you must make pairs. You did a great job of explaining the goal of other puzzles, but surprisingly not the dominoes one.

TIPS ON PUZZLES WITH OUT SPOILING THE FUN

TREBBLE CLEF READING:
Trebble clef spaces in order bottom to top: F A C E
Trebble clef lines in order Bottom to top: E G B D F
(its probably best to google trebble clef notes for this one to give you an image)

DOMINOS:
there is no paper telling you the rules to this one so...
pair numbers with the numbers of the next domino, and have a 6 on the space where it says 6. for example make sure that 2 is touching 2 on another domino, 5 is touching 5 ect.

BUGS:
look for the paper that tells you the rules.
tackle it like a Sudoku puzzle, START WITH WHAT YOU KNOW if there is already 3 flys on a space that you KNOW 100% go there, then 3 worms MUST fill in the rest of that line. If there is 2 flys in a row, then you know a worm must go on both sides to prevent 3 flys in a row.

i hope everyone found this review helpful!

This game is great!

That jump scare at the end was scary
Jeez

I thoroughly enjoy all your games but this one I found a bit too cryptic. The safety pin's place....really?

Awesome as the previous games!