Reviews for "OP90"

Nice game!

Thank, you.

This is the best submission for Robot Day I've seen this year! I think it might even be my favorite of them all! I just love how there's so much detail put into everything. I had tons of fun blowing everything up. It didn't make much sense, but it was awesome! I can't believe this doesn't have a higher rating.

I love finding out new ways to use your weapons. Well, I just love the weapons in general. I'm glad that this is at least the most viewed submission so far. Happy Robot Day, dude! I am glad to be introduced to you! Spiders just make great enemies.

Hey,
Really glad you enjoyed it. Thanks so much for the praise.
I am really glad you enjoy the weapons (Honestly they are probably the thing we spend the most time experimenting with - the balance between weapons and enemies that is).
I think spiders make great enemies too :>

pretty fun, and having two drones bouncing around then going off in a big crowd of enemy is always damn satisfying

FrozenPotion responds:

Thats my favorite part too right now... sadly the drones are exactly what is throwing many people off (not by themselves... just understanding them and learning how to use them correctly). Glad you enjoy it as much as I do.

Love it! I cannot wait to have a mobile game like this that caters to a core gamer audience. OP90 is innovative, incorporating both shoot-'em-up and puzzle elements. It challenges the player to act thoughtfully, and discourages recklessness. Not every war can be won with brawn alone, and OP90 is a testament to that. The art and animation are accomplished, stylized, and decidedly retro. The controls are accessible and have a great skill curve that rewards dedicated players. Some improvements I hope to see in the final product are: more enemy types, a fitting soundtrack, multiple areas to explore, and an engaging story.

FrozenPotion responds:

Thank, you. That’s exactly what we are planning for the final version

It's fun and challenging, and I like the art/animations. Would have given 5 stars if the UI would be a little user-friendly... I was in a moment like "hm..I should click here and see if the game starts..". Good luck!

FrozenPotion responds:

Thank you, do you speak about any particular UI elements?