Reviews for "OP90"

Get rid of the "accuracy" feature on the red weapon and fix the bug where blue creatures randomly become invulnerable (or something?) after being charged by red bullets (even after the charge dissipates) and/or hit by read drone explosions (?), and you've got yourself a 4, maybe even 4.5 star game. But as of right now, it depends too much on combos which are too hard to pull off consistently, and the red weapon's inaccuracy-based underpoweredness is exacerbated because you're much more likely to be facing supercharged red baddies than blue.

Also, I'm not really sure whats going on with the red weapon quite often not doing damage. A period of invincibility after being hit? A damage hitbox that's smaller than the bullet collision hitbox? Bullets only doing a fraction of a damage? Random? I'm not sure. If it's any of them but the last one, you need to show that, and if it's the last one, you need to get rid of that.

FrozenPotion responds:

Thank, you. We keep that in mind. We might need to improve the feedback that it takes 3 hits with the cannon to do 1 DMG.

A very interesting game. I like it!

FrozenPotion responds:

Thanks for the good rating! Glad you enjoy it.