Reviews for "Defend Yourself From Treyvon Martin"

im a black american and this game made me sick to my stomach it is very racist towards black people please get rid of it thank you From , Khamerin

ZabuJard responds:

Dear Khamerin, im a human being, but i don't quite understand how this game is racist towards black people, i mean its just a silly game right? It depicted some questionable events sure, but racist? i dont know. i really appreciate your thoughtful review and i apologize for any mixed feelings or if you personally feel offended by this. youre a human being and were all part of the human race before our own race. its just like what martin luther king once said "live long and prosper" and thats what were here to do. I wish you Peace love knowledge and justice in all your future endeavors my friend khamerin and thank you <3 -zabujard, but u can just call me jare!

oh my god this game changed my life 10/5* <3

ZabuJard responds:

haha :) <3 glad u enjoyed it!

OMG Newgrounds has lost it's edge, so many butthurt Social Justice Warrior comments in the reviews. I agree this game was crappy and I think the one thing that kind of annoys me is no retry button. But this made me laugh and it's not too bad for a troll game. Lol people are more worked up over a 17 year old getting shot than School shootings and 9/11. It's sad actually. Anyways, can't wait to see more troll games from you.

ZabuJard responds:

:D more to come brother!

EVN IN A VIDYA HE WUZ GELTY!

perhaps!

1- this is a bit late dont you think
2- still p. offensive and i would liken it to nazi/racism memes which are just not funny, even if the intent is lighthearted
3- the guns dont change depending on what i pick, its still a pistol and it still shoots at the same rate
4- no replay button which forces me to refresh the page and that is a waste of time

music was pretty good i guess...

it feels like you deliberately didnt put much work into the game with the expectation that people would like it just because of the subject matter. I think you'd be better off making an image macro or a short movie than this one dimensional "how fast can i click" gameplay. I might have given the joke more of a chance if the game itself was fun, but i have to be honest and say that it just wasnt even amusing

ZabuJard responds:

i love u thx for the review friend