Reviews for "Another World (Thank you, guys!)"

I am aware of how popular this is, and you probably get this a lot, but I just have to say it, this is probably the best song on newgrounds! First off, the intro was very successful in beginning the song in a very suspenseful, and just flat out epic way. I don't think artists use piano as their starting instrument enough, it's a wonderful way to set the theme for a song, as your intro did. The guitar part was a good step into the upcoming buildup, generating a good sense of excitement. The first drop was just absolutely phenomenal! It was very unique when compared with other songs of this genre, and had a good sense of melody. To be honest, I feel a little bit more work could've been put into the second drop though. Sure, it's pleasant as the first one was, but that's because it was pretty much the first drop, with a different beat that didn't go as well with it as the original one did. But, everything else makes up for that, with the pleasant melody not being too repetitive and not too random, and the epic theme and execution of the song! PS: I'm also making a Geometry Dash Creator Contest entry with this song, and it's been going extremely well! Might not be as good as Niflheim, which is amazing, but still, this song is a joy to use! 10.5/10 :]

Razorrekker responds:

Dude, thanks so much for the legitimate review, that's awesome. I do realize that the second drop isn't much different from the first, and I'm sorry about that. However, this is almost 1 1/2 years old, and I have done a VIP version that is actually better than this, and it fixes the second drop. Good luck with your level!

The best song i have heard in a long while. 5 stars

Thanks man.

This song is nearly perfect but there is one thing that i hate with it..... Its that its so unoticed! :D

Razorrekker responds:

I wouldn't call 8,000 view unnoticed, necessarily, but the more people that hear it, the better!

hacks, music cant be that good

Razorrekker responds:

Well, I'm sorry, no hacks here. Just pure MLG skill, m8.
Glad you enjoyed the song :D

Tbh niflheim is gonna make this even more popular. Great song. Reminds me of goukisan and xtrullor.

Razorrekker responds:

Goukisan was definitely an influence here. Betrayal of Fate was amazing! Niflheim has put this song through the roof, in my opinion.