Reviews for "Crash Zoom: Movie Massacre"

That was hilarious, surreal, and worth it!

Awesome stuff guys ^^

It's been awhile since I've seen a cartoon by you. I didn't know that was your real name! I thought the voice acting was really good. I'm surprised no one else was credited here. It's a nice upbeat cartoon. Well, I guess it's not that pleasant.

I just enjoy seeing new stuff from some of my favorite authors. I wish I could make a cat video that made me that much money. I didn't get any success with the one I have! Anyway, it was quite unpredictable and I loved that queen joke.

Wonchop responds:

Not sure what you mean by "noone else was credited" when I posted literally the entire set of credits in the description (which you clearly read since that's where you got my name from).
Co-authors are just down to them approving and whatnot.