Reviews for "It Needs Care"

Adorably, evilishly, cthulhuly awesome! xD
Beautiful creation, congratulations and keep on with the good work!

Thanks a lot!!!

this game is like on creepypasta and the end is rly fuck up

As I can assume you are SCP fan too

For what it is, (which is a play on tamagotchi, obviously) its pretty spot on. And clever.

Wait time was a little rough... Also, I have tried to figure it out, but I have no idea what Im doing in the card game? Is it Poker? High low? Everytime I pulled cards out I wasnt figuring out if it was going or staying.

REGARDLESS- Good job.

Wolod responds:

Thanks! I'm glad that you liked it. Card game is similar to poker.

well, what else should i have expected from a mail order cthulu

No more, no less ^^

Plays much like a original Tamagotchi, so good job on that. However, one reason the fad died out quickly is its lack of engaging activity. As a little phone game this would be good, something to check while you cook dinner, watch tv. Unfortunately this type of game is just not very fun if you have to sit and stare at it while waiting for something to do. Wish it had a bit more to keep one entertained.

Not sure if it was a glitch, but I ended up playing the card game x6 times before the little bugger stopped requesting it on the first day. Did not happen any other days.

Wolod responds:

This game can be finished in 5-10 minutes. It was designed as short story which can be finished in one attempt. That's why there are those short waiting periods (usually 10-15 seconds). Thanks for bug report by the way. I'll look up to it.