Reviews for "Ribbitation"

Cute puzzle game. Reminds me of a Gameboy

A simple, yet entertaining mind-teasing game. I liked it =)

Pepe would be proud.

I disagree with some of the reviews that say the frog's movement's slow. I think it's quite ok. The thing I really'd like changed is the number of levels though. The game ends just at the time it becomes challenging. Hope more levels (in a 2.0 perhaps ;) come soon

not very challenging or unique, and way too short. it wasn't bad just wasn't anything special either.

Solid gameplay, solid controls, solid puzzels, solid graphics. While everything was solid, they were not spectacular, or interesting. They were just kinda bland. I know you have it in you to push yourself harder to go beyond just the basics of game making.

A short game that reminds me of Donkey Kong junior, but without jumping.

The medal works, and I earned it.