Reviews for "Ribbitation"

Nice Needs more levels

This is great. I love the way it doesn't overstay its welcome.

My only complaints are lack of an undo function to trace backwards through your steps and the annoying pause when a switch is doing something or something is falling. I get that everything is supposed to go one step at a time, but those things should just happen faster.

That said, the second might not be a concern if the first were implemented.

How the hell are you supposed to do level 9 ? pushing the box off to the left - traps you from the ladder to the walkway if you push the box on the switch.

to the right, keeps the first spike from killing you, but then you don't have anything to keep the walk way up. another ladder, or 2 boxes to maneuver with would work.

Am i just plain missing something ? is there some way to pull the box ?

Pixelulsar responds:

Push the box past the ladder, then use the ladder to climb over the box and push it back onto the button.

I like it, its fun but too short, should have more levels and more challenge, but its good anyway.

Not bad, but kind of slow and a bit tedious, made worse that it's only the last few puzzles that really take much effort to figure out

And why is the player character a frog in a game with no jumping and lots of ladder climbing?