Reviews for "Ribbitation"

A frog should jump...

One of my all-time faves. Simple concept executed flawlessly, and a great difficulty curve - nothing's hard enough to be frustrating, nor close, but you still definitely have to think before acting. It's a perfectly engaging time-killer of a puzzle platformer. Well done.

It is a tragic story of a frog... that can not jump. Was in tears the whole game.

10/10 name. Dunno about the gameplay, it could be better I guess? The game is also a bit short.

Oi, snap. I forgot there's only 12 levels. It took me some time to git level 12 solve, I was preparing myself for more levels and thought "welp, if took this long to finish level 12, what's it gonna be next?" and BAM, game's finished, nothing's more, here's yer medal.
I'm dazzled. Can't decide if I'm happy or not.
Think you should have made more lvls.