Reviews for "Unfographics"

I didnt like it i dont want to be rude but i most be honest dont get offended but its what i think,

Interesting idea, enjoyed it when it worked. But overall the game feels really unfinshed, the intro screen felt very awkward and I was instantly met with a typo "gamiming". Other issues would be text not being presented right such as in the oil level where the text regarding 6% and 15% was overlapping and choice of camera positions were very sudden. The end of my experience of this game was getting stuck in a wall in the gravity level with no way of escape by either the directional object nor the set gravity number box and I could find no way to move out of this position.

As I said cool idea bad execution.

Hmm, ok, the level 2 was fucking hard, man, the oil level was wtf, i didnt need to use nothing, the gravity level, well, Im at the door, i cant move, the door isn't closing, what is happening?

The concept itself made me want to give it a 4, at the least. It's something I haven't really seen before, destroying infographics for the sake of getting to where you wanna go. You made it feel more real with your little figure who looks like he belongs in one of those things as well.

That being said, the gameplay itself is frustrating and nearly impossible unless you play with things until you accidentally stumble on the solution. Also, as was said, level 3 is impossible on the laptop for me because I don't have a mouse. There should definitely be an alternate key for that, because I'd kind of like to see how much further the levels go.

I enjoyed the soundtrack and the concept, but that's really about it. Another lovely concept brought to the table that can be expanded on much MUCH further, and made into a 5 star product.

To hard to play on a laptop, the game is bigger than my screen