Reviews for "Unfographics"

I think it's a brilliant concept to change statistics. It's a shame it doesn't have more levels! Bring more conceptual games like this one, please :)

FernandoBarba responds:

I made it in 5 days, its for a jam, i ran out of time to make it longer :(
Thanks btw!

wow!!!! nice game <3 I rly love the game art

Very original game. Only it's not clear from the beginning what to do. And even then... in energy level I got stuck for 10 min and gave up.
I would recommend introducing hints - like in hidden object game.
Regards

FernandoBarba responds:

Thank you!. And yes, lvl 3 it nos obvious, but the problem to desing this lvl is that it is in fact, very simple, and any hint i can give is like telling the answer. I must look for a way to fix that (btw, you have to put the fallen pipe beneath the nuclear simbol, as a pole to convert it in a windhill.

Wow, this was awesome. At first I thought you needed a reset button, and then I realized that everything was reversible. Well done, good gameplay. Wonderful.

Awesome game, don't listen to the haters, they can't make a better game!