Reviews for "Attack of Crazy Folks"

A challenging run and gun game. If your enemies get close, you will be hurt.

The medals work, and I earned them all.

Cutepop responds:

Great job earning the medals! We took a bit of time to collect the 500 kills medal during our test. :D
Thank you for your review!

I like the game.

It has nice graphics, good dynamics. I can see a lot of time invested in polishing of speeds and effects.

Excellent job guys)

Cutepop responds:

Hi stansford, thank you so much for your review! We are glad that some of our effects are gratifying for you. Thank you so much for playing!

Took me three tries to beat the first level of the game and I only got one out of three stars. The level up system isn't all that great and the game itself is too unoriginal. I feel as if I played it a lot of times elsewhere.

It is challenging however. The bots in this game are no joke and you'll have to learn how to conserve your health just to get by each level. I like that.

Cutepop responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will review our upgrade system and venture into new ideas for our future projects.
Thank you so much for playing!

some things i think you should ad is a melee because if they get to close to you then you can shoot them. Also you should ad more upgrades like new guns. I also wish you could fix the anoyying voice when you kill someone or get a heart.

Cutepop responds:

Thank you very much for your review. We like your suggestion and would definitely consider additional abilities or melee attack for future project of this genre.
Once again, thank you for your feedback.

i didnt hate it well done

Cutepop responds:

Thank you very much for your review and not hating it! Thank you for playing!