Reviews for "FinalFantasy: Masters of"

lol

lol, the title is lame but funny and matches since they are bosses in the game...but neways, bak to my review, lol...this medley is awesome man, you got a talent, I love the interludes and transitions from game boss song to boss song, it's awesome, keep up the work man, I hope you make more releases, you got a lot of talent in this field, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your pieces to the ppl man, 2 thumbs up! 10 and well deserved!

bitium-ribbon responds:

Dude, you make me sound like some kind of humanitarian. XD

Thanks a bunch, friend!

Hmm...

I really like this. Except for the crackling. The crackling really really undermines how well this song is done.

bitium-ribbon responds:

I hear you. This was done before I knew how to turn down the volume properly, and as such is far too loud

Still, glad you think it's good!

sweet memories

perfect work i have played all FF apart from 9 so i dont know how much it relates but it was epic anyways!!!

Really damn good.

Ha, man. Because FF music is so overdone, it's hard to stand out, but this is a great remix. Solid selection of songs, and they flow together very well. Higher quality, please!

bitium-ribbon responds:

Oh lord. I have a feeling that if I ever re-did this song (which is what I'd have to do to amp up the quality because I lost the loop file -_-) I'd have many fans of this one at my throat. I mean, Ultimate Zero Beta didn't do all that well by comparison to its original form. :P

Still, maybe someday, when I'm better at this stuff.

-Bitium

Nice!

I've only played FF's 3, 4, and 7 Revenant Wings. The themes for all three are done really well, and your remix of 3 and 4's themes was done really well.

Great....now you've made me want to buy all the Final Fantasy games in existance....

Anyways, great job! Keep up the good work!

bitium-ribbon responds:

The best ones are 4, 5 and 6... and 10, although it isn't featured here. Try those on for size. ^^