For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 43 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dead Detention #1.5"

Great game 08jackt! Since you mentioned the Clear Moon Society from Chaos Girl 3,i am beginning to form a theory that the blue haired hero from Chaos Girl is actually Max! Its just an theory! Chaos girl could take place after Dead Detention! I rate 5 out of 5!

you drag the circle to the other circle noobxD awesome game^w^

Sara I know your scared of zombies now you hide in there? :/ Now we have to get the heck out of the school.

Excellent references; I especially like that you mentioned the Clear Moon society. It would appear that you are starting to developed a multiverse or something cool. I love that you keep creating new stories, and look forward to more games such as these.

Also, you've gotten very good at making minigames--these are a million times better than the first games were!

you have to be fast to wake the computer up within 7 secs because I'm slow.