Reviews for "Playable Poetry"

its a pretty good start to what i believe could be a good game. i think it needs some music to begin with. since the game is called Playable Poetry i personally would probably go with some classical music of some kind

The jumping mechanic is sloppy and you can fall through platforms. This game needs a double jump to avoid these issues.

The medals work, and I earned them all.

it good but fall trough plat form and get explore achivement go to bottom of level 1

Please fix the falling through platforms glitch and fix that so you don't have to move on moving platforms

FreakAM responds:

Could you specify exactly where this glitch happened. This was an issue very early in dev but i seemed to have fixed it, if it still happens please let me know I've tested every jump a few times right now and they seem fine.

The game is alright, but I don't like it. I loathe timing based platforming.
A major setback at times, is the fact that i need to use the mouse to retry, instead of keeping my hand on the keyboard, giving me half a second where I'm not moving, which totally fucks up the level from a difficulty perspective. Implement WASD controls, and space to retry.
There is no replay button once I finish the game, so I had to reload the page in order to hunt for the explorer achievement.
Jumping off to the left at the start of the first level lets you fall out of the game, this may also be possible in other areas, but I'm not in the mood to check thoroughly.
I really don't like the jumps, a slight increase in jump height or movement speed, would be really appreciated, as most jumps are really cutting it fine.
The game looks cool, and the concept is neat, but it could probably do with some work.

FreakAM responds:

Props on locating a glitch I actually didn't think of testing since at that same spot i made made it so if you fall straight down you re spawn but i suppose people would just keep going left and eventually fall off.
As for WASD, working on it right now. For the space to reset though I assume that's only associated to one level where there is a game over screen but i could still add it there, also will add a back to menu button on last screen.
I made the jumps a bit difficult to add to the level of difficulty but if others find it annoying I shall try and dumb them down a bit. Thank you for your comments