Reviews for "Dad is (Not) Lame"

This is the reason why I'll never enter NATA; look at the animation, it's a storyboard formatted into a slideshow. I'm sure you worked very hard on this storyboard but it's still a storyboard.

Great concept, nice animation and the whole rhytm of it all was superb, it really got me to want to start animating again haha, the only criticism except that it wasnt finished (as you explained) was some grammatical errors but no biggie, anyways nice job man.

Finish it, man! The parts that are finished look really great.
It's a great idea. Funny and cute.

TyyobrO responds:

Ahhh we'll see. I'm 100% focused on the next round of NATA right now. And I'm trying to ween myself off flash and force myself to use Toon Boom. (I might be too lazy to go back and finish this) But you never know! Anyway, thanks a bunch for the review!

This was actually very enjoyable to watch and my dad found this funny as well. Very well done. Only giving it 4 because the drawings themselves weren't done, and the animation wasn't all that smooth.

TyyobrO responds:

Yeah, I was really rushing on the day of the deadline, so I ended up leaving a lot of static, still sketched out drawings. But thanks a lot! Glad you guys like it!

good job loved it!!

TyyobrO responds:

Thanks a bunch, glad you liked it!