Reviews for ".:{Crystals}:."

How do you get the song ID?

larrynachos responds:

For some reason this reminds me of William and Sly, despite insane lag preventing me from ever finishing the game. The background ambiance makes this sound extremely cold, with the piano having kind of a snowy feel to it. Really nice work.

larrynachos responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it :)

So if there's no vocals already on this, that one background pad sounds like overtone singing...or I guess that's because I'm hearing through laptop speakers :(

Yeah, very >ethereal< hehueheuhuehehuh. Also very depressing yay. It does sound like the backing track for someone, like EthWinds, to sing over. Whichhh...I think is its downfall because there's nothing strongly telling me to go this way or that; there's just ambient whooshing and a recurring piano motif. I mean yeah, it's definitely written in the vein of them receivers of this gift, but I think the track is missing them literally looool. Perhaps that can also be construed into its strength. I enjoy the occasional pluckedy flowyness with the harp and the overall desolate nature in contrast to the Merry in Merry Christmas.

huheuehueheuHHEUEHEUEHEUEHUEH

I definitely feel you. Most of my music is either really epic and over-the-top, or just really simple, with just a few instruments and an accompanying pad/soundscape. I can't seem to find a happy medium that satisfies everyone. Regardless, I'm wholeheartedly satisfied with this song. It's beautiful, sad, and complete. Merry Christmas ZZ :) Thanks for the review!

Oh man, this is just mesmerising. It's incredible to witness how amazingly you've developed your music, even in the last year. Honestly... you definitely inspire me. I'd love to record some vocals for this, if you'd want? I feel super inspired by this! Thank you!! <3

I'm glad you liked it, man! I composed this song with you in mind <3

Definitely feel free to add some vocals to it! You can upload it and add me to the project as the composer, and maybe put a link to the original. I would love to hear what you have to add. Good luck! Love you :)