Reviews for "ICS"

Very nice! Loved the music, although there was kind of a problem with the stairs.. Anyways, keep up the good work :)

This could be a great game, if you could get your ladder logic worked out and gave the player a little more room to explore and made the secrets more interesting. As it stands, it's merely okay. Keep working on it!

Flawlessly executed, great learn-as-you-play game design here, and a solid concept! Good puzzle/platformer.

Very impressed.

The idea is good and its not too bad to play but the controls are clunky im finding most of the platforms are hard to do anything with because the grouping is too close together

The game is awesome, I'm having a great time playing it, what can I say? It's really funny to play. The only thing that makes it way harder than (I think) it should be is the lack of momentum at jump. I guess it's part of the game challenge. And I don't know if it's just me, but I get stuck a lot on the ladders. Anyways, cool game tho.