Reviews for "Alone in the Cosmos"

I loved the story, I found myself immersed and wanting to learn more about the astronaut. The anguish of truly being alone and left for death was captured in this short story, I felt myself in the shoes of the character. The looming sensation of suicide that followed the character was incredibly strong, and if I was in his shoes I probably would have killed myself, but the need to see his family was equally as strong. The art of this game aided in the melancholy feel. Overall, I loved the story of this game.

Eh. It was short and fun, but the dialog got and boring the read and the music was WAY too loud.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Great art style and script I loved the dark demntia behind it though I felt he was missing a few things like music or sounds to identify and icon just to ease the silince or perhaps you meant it to be silint because thier are no sounds in space still something just felt missing but was impressed alone with art and script well done.

Would have been much better, with a voice actor(s), and some short animations (or animatic) flashback scenes.

It was very sad, especially if you put yourself in that type of situation. It was short but I liked it. Good job.