Reviews for "Space Incident"

Game (As I interpret it)

Neil deGrasse Tyson is stuck on a rocket ship with deranged Asian guy and homeless guy. Of course he's the only one who can do anything right. Can he survive?

Good game :)

Were is the Gameplay part?
I thought this is a game about micromanagement but after 20 minutes i notice "Oh it's one of those "Games"

What an interesting game!
The choice of making it happen all in one "room" is a clever idea, and the whole concept is great!
Pixel art is also very likeable.
Dialogues are fine, though the impression I had is you really don't do anything apart from raising the crew's morale. Sometimes you have to make important decisions, but that happens a bit too rarely.

The experience is very funny at first. But then you get to certain times when all you have to do is wait and see the guys eat and sleep. That can get frustrating.

After some time of waiting without doing nothing, I clicked on the "skip time" button, not understanding how it works... result: all my crew members panicked and I got the worst ending, despite the fact that I was doing just fine until then.
And I don't feel like trying again because the waiting part was boring.

My suggestions:
- a checkpoint system, like other users have already said
- change the "skip time" function; make it so time goes faster until one of the crew wants to talk; DON'T skip the conversations, too!

Apart from all that, it's a really nice game! keep up the good work!

Vogd3 responds:

Thank you for the feedback! Much appreciated!

This is a beautiful experience and I love how you managed to give this mysterious mood to your project without forgetting the minor details. Keep up the good work!

Vogd3 responds: