Reviews for "Playing With Letters"

Loved this game! The puzzles where challenging, but not too challenging, and the engaging dialogue had me hooked to the end.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you for playing! I'm very glad you enjoyed it ^__________^

Interesting puzzles. Loved the secret ending.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks for playing both games, I'm glad you enjoyed them ^___^

Great game. The story was engaging and the puzzles were as well. The "secret" ending was fitting and sent chills down my spine(along with the story progression). I am just annoyed that I didn't figure out the secret ending myself. It was great to have finally completed this game after about 3 &1/2 years, as I got stuck on the first riddle.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Hey! Thanks a lot for revisiting the game after all this time. Good job finishing it too! It's great to hear people are still playing and enjoying my game. Thank you for the support, and have a great 2019! ^___^

This actually gave me chills! This was a suspenseful game right from the start until the very end! Some of the levels were difficult to do, but it was very interesting how such an engaging game can be made with just word play!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you, iWTBAT! I really tried to make this game about the atmosphere, more than anything. Glad to hear it works! I've really been blown away by all the encouragement and praise for the game ^___^

this is a great game. It really forced me to think and study the letters to find the answers. it was also kinda frustrating too though, and I hate the feeling of being stumped or beaten. but it just made it better to eventually succeed. I'm off to play the sequel and am already looking forward to the third.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

It's awesome that you had a good experience playing the game! Yeah, it can certainly stump you for a while, but as you said, that's the only way to get such a satifsying feeling when you do solve something :)
Thanks for playing, and for leaving a review!