Reviews for "Playing With Letters"

Amazing and really fun to play. Really makes a person use their brain. Loved it, but felt like the font was someone stabbing my eyes over and over again. Still, I don't think the game would've been the same if you didn't use that font, so I'm glad you did.

Thanks a lot, Ha-na!
Yeah, I too have a love hate relationship with the font. Here's a secret. Actually, Noel didn't write the letters by hand. He glued the letters to the letters, wearing gloves, in order to leave no trace.
I'm glad you liked the game :3

Best game ever dude!!!Make more games like this.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, Tallbatt! Glad to hear you enjoyed the game ;)

wow, i really enjoyed it. Did the secret ending, and wow, creepy yet intriguing story. The only down side is the text font where some letters were confusing.
Either way, you seem to have a misterious mind and that is quite awesome

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Yeah, I agree that the text can be pretty hard on the eyes :p
I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Thank you for playing and for reviewing, Bongaa! :D

EXCELLENT game. A good mix of easy and challenging puzzles, and the ending really got me - the whole time I was so focused on what the clues spelled out that I didn't even realize... well, no spoilers. My only real complaint is that the text is kind of hard to read - I wound up squinting at my screen a few times.

Thanks a lot, DaggerPen :3
I'm glad you enjoyed the puzzles, the difficulty, and the ending, that is, the game XD
Your only complaint is a valid one. This is an old font I made for another game. For copyright reasons etc. I decided to use a font I've made myself. Before I make the sequel, I will make a better font, or at least that is the plan ;)

very good... but... can i have my mentality back??? the ending was very nice

No, it's mine forever now! MUAHAHAHHAHAHA >:D

Oh, fine. Here you go. Take it back.