Reviews for "TDR RPG: The Quest for Xirang"

Amazing game! Which level do I have to be able to fight against the guard in the far west in the City of Fengdu? And how can I get the first secret medal? I got all other medals, even the second secret medal, but now I want to get the Guilinggao Maker medal too. Care to share a hint?

FlyingColours responds:

Thanks for the review and score! The guard is for the next episode, actually. The first secret medal is for killing 100 times one of the enemies in the flooded town. If you read all the combat descriptions, you should be able to figure out what guilinggao is, and that will tell you how to get the medal. Good luck!

Fun to play with an interesting story and gamplay. Love the informative popups!! You have fun and learn a little something

FlyingColours responds:

Thanks for the review and score! Glad you loved the popups; I really hoped people would read them thoroughly. :)

I NEEEDE EPISODE 2

FlyingColours responds:

Don't worry, it will be here! soon.... ish. I can't make any promises, but I hope I'll be able to complete it in two years or so.

It takes an artist to make a text-based RPG and make it better than most non-text-based ones.

FlyingColours responds:

Thanks a lot for the review, man! It's greatly appreciated. :)

Story draws you in(if you actually pay attention to it). Interesting little side quests, though it would be better if they were harder to figure out(you have everything set up so that it is VERY linear, not a bad thing, but some people like to have a bit more of a thinking challenge). Great game, waiting for episode 2.

FlyingColours responds:

Thanks for the review man! :)