Reviews for "TDR RPG: The Quest for Xirang"

Good game with a LOT of text :D. Managed to kill everything eventually, it's smooth! Great to see you're still in action! How's Land of Towers coming along? ;)

FlyingColours responds:

Hi Nido! Sooo glad to see you here. I can't believe you're still following my games after all these years!

It's a long story, but to cut a long story short, I lost the source files of LoT, and honestly, I wasn't really happy with my old code. However, I'm planning to remake the game over the summer. I hope it will be finished and released this year!

Oh, and thanks for the review and score!

Playable but basically pure grinding

FlyingColours responds:

Thanks for playing and the review! Sorry you didn't like my game! It's pretty heavy on the text and storyline, and if you don't enjoy reading those, then yes, it's mostly grinding. I know my puzzles weren't exactly sophisticated either... but I plan to make a sequel with a more elaborate combat system that allows for strategy, and better puzzles, if people like this instalment. :)