Reviews for "GRAND ADVENTURE!"

When will be finished 100%?

Emptygoddess responds:

Not sure. Hopefully some day. Maybe never.

I love 8-bit things. I love medieval things. I love games where you have to find your weapons.

The only bug I found is that when the statue or whatever shoots fireballs at you in the hallway to the right of the main room, if you go down and into the shortest part of the hallway right as a fireball hits you, (which I accomplished by saying in the top-right corner of the first larger section before that, and then moving directly into it) you can glitch through the wall.

Emptygoddess responds:

Gotta love 8-bit. Sorry about the bug.

Awesome game! Although I can't beat the second boss it's one of the best games I've seen on Newgrounds.

Emptygoddess responds:

That second boss is a bitch.

A really cool game, as far as I could play it. I found a little bug and didn't find the time to play again yet. But here is the bug:
In the jungle the torch can get stuck in the yet hidden black building or whatever it is. I would have to start over I guess. Maybe you should check this out.

Emptygoddess responds:

Hadn't seen that one! Sounds bad. Sorry about that.

THE 'TRUE' ENDING isn't available!

That should have been writen above in bigger letters.

I wonder if you could just add a teleport tile in the graveyard chamber? That should fix it right?
But heck I JohnSnow bout programming.

Overall good game.
Made me curious enough to search all over up left right and BELOW. Sometimes it's just a leap to far.

Heh.