Reviews for "GRAND ADVENTURE!"

The game is basically ok and it was fun playing it for some time. But dude, after dying the 10th time at the end boss i hate you for making not everything instant skippable. I meanwhile know every single frame from respawning to the end screen ...

And next thing is that i'm kind of confused. I found all the 3 orbs and placed them. I went down the library and thought i would encounter the real boss ... but nothing happened. as the green shelf says the own death would be needed to start (whatever) i first let my self killed by the end boss and after that didn't changed anything i killed him. but that only let me back to the beginning of the game. So what are there orbs supposed to be used for ? I don't get it ...

Emptygoddess responds:

There's actually another use for the orbs. Though I don't know if it's worth the effort it takes to do/find. Especially as the really solid clue for it never made it into the slightly unfinished game!

Sorry about that. Don't die inside. And yeah, all the cutscenes were supposed to be skipable after seeing them the first time, but they are not all that way. Another thing I apologize for.

It's a very good game, but, as you said, the jungle boss is too difficult. I couldn't get past it.Ah, and I would like to see the character you create at the beginning of the game in the cutscenes.

Emptygoddess responds:

Waaaay too difficult. Like holy bullshit on a stick.

I like what I've been able to get to, but that spider boss is ridiculous

Emptygoddess responds:

The spider boss is ridiculous? You thought the ghost boss was easy! Ugh! You are a KING sir. Or QUEEN madam. Regardless, you are skilled.